When I have to speak to someone with a mask I pretend I can't hear them so they have to lift up their mask.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i don’t even have to pretend🥸

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

i do the same thing! Then when they touch it, I say, “Whoops, you touched your mask and contaminated it! Now you need a new one. i will wait right here.!” hahahaha. Though it’s true, they are all too ignorant to know. BTW, they don’t vome back either!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I do that, too.

I ask them to speak up & they do, but I still can't hear them.

When they try again, I just wave my hand & turn away, saying, "I guess I can't hear anything from 3D anymore."

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Yes🤣, I would keep saying what, what, what I don't understand anything you're saying

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

But I CAN'T hear them.

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

My husband has profound hearing loss and this whole sham has been a nightmare for us as he depends on lip reading. I feel so badly for him.

I wonder if the sponge has been used.

In response TRUE DEE to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Same. Have learned I'm a lip reader. If they refused, I just walked away.They always took it off.

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

💥…💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

And then there are those of us who really cannot hear them...
have to share a sweet but funny story....When this all began and masks were being pushed big time, educators were required to wear one when school returned in Aug 2020...I told the boss that this would be a very difficult period for me, as I am extremely hard of hearing and wear hearing aids. So she took the initiative to purchase a few of those plastic clear face shields for me, thinking this would solve my problem. I was grateful she bought the shields, as it is much easier to breathe with those...but had to remind her that unless everyone I came in contact had those shields then my problem remained, as I could "hear" myself just fine.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Using masks have reached to such absurd levels. And those companies that make their employees wear masks, I identify them as either left and/or DS.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Haha, I offer them a breath mint.
Really confuses them.

I do the same thing except I sneeze as soon as they lift it up and I said think I'm coming down with something 😝

Brilliant! Half The Time I Can’t Understand Them Anyway! lol

exactly! actually alot will take their mask down to make me hear! 🤣😂

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Back in May 2021 couldn't stand it anymore I made a meme, but I remembered many years ago there was a Dick Rracy cartoon named Mumbles. No one could understand a word he said, and he wasn't wearing a mask hehehe!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

yup, same

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

nice strategy
i’ve noticed how awkward people feel and start fiddling with the mask/lowering it, as if they want to rip it off. your freedom to breathe seems to make them subconsciously awkward

🇲🇽 Here to support President Trump

😂 me too

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I hear you.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Lmao VK I like your style

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana does too!🤣
But then I am not pretending🤣

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

or just wish them feel better soon.
Them: I'm not sick
Me: Oh, thought you wore mask because you're not feeling well.
lol
Only do this on the way out of their doors tho lol

Funny

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

SAME!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

You’re back !!!
My wish came true !!!
My life is complete ❤️

Brilliant!

i do that to lop I also never realized how much i read lips till masks

The question is do you believe in the vaccine? DJT claims they're safe and that he is double vaxxed and boosted. Atm, as people lose their jobs and families are torn apart, it would be nice for clarity on this from him. Did people give up their jobs and destroy family relationships for no good reason?

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

I'm confused about that too. I'm wondering if he' trying to make the minds of the left explode because now they are on the same page as him. They always do the opposite of what he does so maybe we'll suddenly hear that the shots are no good or not necessary.

(1) Show this thread

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

Yep, I do that too.