#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So the whitehouse just order 500,000,000 Covid Test.
Didn't Soros and Gates buy a testing company?

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

anybody i repeat anybody starts a sentence with So, is full of shit, you think this is Junior, you sheep, divided we fall :) mongs

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Simon Cooper to his Publication

So, i guess i'm full of shit 😆🤣🤣🤣

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

So, is something a teenager says, VK is not Junior and sausage fingers is not Prince Charles :) happy digging

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

dude - i was kidding , okay?
i have no skin in that game
it just presented itself and i jumped on it
(and i do say So, ...)

and daaang that's frightening 😬
(i had to look that up)
creepy fingers

✌🏻peace & blessings🙏🏻

peace and blessings back at you, if someone has spend 20 years in hiding to change the world we live in, started a sentence with "SO" then we are all#Fooked

oh we're fucked anyway ...

i just gotta try and keep finding the humor in life

party it out till the wheels fall off

100% but one day we wake up to nothing, then what? xx

the HUmans that didn't stand up -
didn't appreciate what they had anyway

let it all burn down - who cares anymore?
seems like no men do -

western world HUmans seem to thrive off of their repression, maladies, and slavery

i know what we are experiencing isn't MY soul contract - i didn't sign up for any of this

mong ? is that what you called "it"? i had to look that up too! 😂 i happen to agree and apply that term liberally with a nice chateau mouton !

Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nunya Effin Bizness, click on at the bottom under it