#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So the whitehouse just order 500,000,000 Covid Test.
Didn't Soros and Gates buy a testing company?

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

anybody i repeat anybody starts a sentence with So, is full of shit, you think this is Junior, you sheep, divided we fall :) mongs

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Simon Cooper to his Publication

So, i guess i'm full of shit 😆🤣🤣🤣

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

So, is something a teenager says, VK is not Junior and sausage fingers is not Prince Charles :) happy digging

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

dude - i was kidding , okay?
i have no skin in that game
it just presented itself and i jumped on it
(and i do say So, ...)

and daaang that's frightening 😬
(i had to look that up)
creepy fingers

✌🏻peace & blessings🙏🏻

peace and blessings back at you, if someone has spend 20 years in hiding to change the world we live in, started a sentence with "SO" then we are all#Fooked

oh we're fucked anyway ...

i just gotta try and keep finding the humor in life

party it out till the wheels fall off

100% but one day we wake up to nothing, then what? xx

Only people mentioned by @Scooper134 in this post can reply

the HUmans that didn't stand up -
didn't appreciate what they had anyway

let it all burn down - who cares anymore?
seems like no men do -

western world HUmans seem to thrive off of their repression, maladies, and slavery

i know what we are experiencing isn't MY soul contract - i didn't sign up for any of this

mong ? is that what you called "it"? i had to look that up too! 😂 i happen to agree and apply that term liberally with a nice chateau mouton !