So the whitehouse just order 500,000,000 Covid Test.
Didn't Soros and Gates buy a testing company?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

What are they doing with all that medical waste? You would think all the greenies would be freaking out...But, conveniently, they are not.

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

No... the Pilgrim Mike Pompeo owns that...

#Ghostwriter for Jonathan Kleck✏️Shining light on this dark world with the truth of Christ✝️Unveiling the spiritual matrix📗

C = Abaddon (in the Bible)
OVID = Sheep (in Latin)
19 = Slaughter (in the Bible)

#COVID19#covid#truth

LEARN MORE: https://www.thelightinthedarkplace.com/coronavirus-covid-19-means-abaddon-sheep-slaughter

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

Article came out that they didn't actually make the purchase yet, and no site or any means of ordering or delivery:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10338703/Bidens-promise-500-million-free-COVID-test-come-late-help-curb-Omicron-spread.html

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

Biden says he's making 500 million COVID test kits available for free but hasn't even signed a contract to buy them or set up website to order them: Johns Hopkins expert says 'that's not a plan - it's a hope'

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

"Soros and Gates acquire Mologic"(....)

https://www.italy24news.com/News/146543.html

The only answer is individual sovereignty. The concept of ruling government cannot be fixed. Its relevance has passed.

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Hello VK. I was wondering if you could kind of explain why in the candace owens interview with our president why he keeps saying to get the vaccine? He said they were good but we all know that people are dying from them and being majorly harmed. I think i dont understand something. I know about the virus codes for arrests and such but many could hear something different. Could you please help me understand? Thanks for your awesome service and thank you for any information you might share. God bless.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

well considering the white house is an occupied territory, ghost town, run by white hats, I am not worried.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

They all getting a piece. Funny they leave all these bread crumbs. They have become so arrogant and cocky they cant think clearly. Now on top of it they all running like roaches once the light turned on. Panic in the cabal Baby!

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

#DigitalSoldier > survived the GreatTwatPurge of 2021 #FightBack #WRWY > Let's Roll !!

"return to sender"

Yup! And they wanted to send them to every home.....no thanks!

US Army just made a new vaccine damn it sounds worse than the rest!

NEW - US Army has created a single "Spike Ferritin Nanoparticle" vaccine (SpFN) against "all existing COVID & SARS variants," researchers say.

The vaccine is a "soccer ball-shaped protein with 24 faces to attach the spikes" and human trials are already underway.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

soccer ball?! like the one Putin gave Trump?!

(1) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

missed an S=19
TS=17
🤔
58=13
7x7 forgiveness & justice for all

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

Cycling the money they are great at it! But, this time it could recycle back to the people.#CrimesAgainstHumanity

Remember the Slavic doctor who showed the vax concoction had a "thing", A.I. with tentacles, in it? He also suggested the "test swabs" were constructed to collect DNA ???

Experiments for the "mad genetic scientists" of the underground?

PCR or a test that can actually test for Covid correctly ?

Damn VK, quite the hiatus. Welcome back! How's the fam?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is pretty sure that the elites that control these puppets own the whole damn pharma system.
Who owns Pirbright and Wellcome Trust??

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

a yup...
None of that mess for us...... I'll test my toilet for them

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

and glad your back!!!! God bless!!!

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

these trsts r just another way of spreading their frankenstien dna to everyone.. i just had to get some cut out of my face after a forced mask @ walmart to LEAVE... in 2019

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Back in March, Reinert Fuellmich was successful in
having a court declare the PCR test USELESS.

CDC acknowledged this, as they then allowed the
Luciferian Psychopaths to keep using it thru 12/31.

I would imagine the court shut down mfg of the PCR
so the Fake Gates Test will be here shortly!

Yep, probably a case of the ‘rona home delivered on a swab. plus the sleeziness factor of the money.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

among other things! no reason why they cannot do a cheek swab. we know why they do not do it.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

among other things! no reason why they cannot do a cheek swab. we know why they do not do it.

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

At home tests. We can swab anything....to test positive. I have never taken a rona test. But I would swab whatever and send it for testing😏 2 years, no mask, no jab, no tests. I will hold the line.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Same here. AMEN!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(5) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA Momming since 2004 ❤❤❤ #HoldTheLine #DigitalSoldier Best is Yet to Come 🇺🇲❤

no coincidences!

Is it even possible to produce that many in any reasonable amount of time??