Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Q taught a lot of people how to think logically and think for themselves for nearly 4 years.

A lot of people got pretty decent at it.

But then Trump makes certain comments about vaccines in a certain way BECAUSE WE ARE IN A WAR, and all of the sudden their ability to think critically for themselves flys out the window.

No need to panic if you know what to look for.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i know this is wapo crap - but when he's telling people to get it - saying it's safe - and how he got it...........come on...........there are OTHER ways to speak in code without coming right out and telling your supporters they should get the vaccine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSfeCqKty9o

and he said he got the booster, too. this is so f'd up now. many of us are feeling like we've been played. intuition OVER logic.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

a booster of what? I don't think he said . Ivermectin? Prophalaxis? He uses words that people take for granted what it means, its not what you think. As Doc here says WE ARE IN A WAR. Covert actions are ongoing. YOU KNOW THAT>