Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Q taught a lot of people how to think logically and think for themselves for nearly 4 years.

A lot of people got pretty decent at it.

But then Trump makes certain comments about vaccines in a certain way BECAUSE WE ARE IN A WAR, and all of the sudden their ability to think critically for themselves flys out the window.

No need to panic if you know what to look for.

i know this is wapo crap - but when he's telling people to get it - saying it's safe - and how he got it...........come on...........there are OTHER ways to speak in code without coming right out and telling your supporters they should get the vaccine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSfeCqKty9o

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

and he said he got the booster, too. this is so f'd up now. many of us are feeling like we've been played. intuition OVER logic.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

a booster of what? I don't think he said . Ivermectin? Prophalaxis? He uses words that people take for granted what it means, its not what you think. As Doc here says WE ARE IN A WAR. Covert actions are ongoing. YOU KNOW THAT>

(1) Show this thread