#GodWins

FEBRUARY 2021 - ASSETS WILL BE SEIZED!!

2018 EXECUTIVE ORDER: (ELECTION FRAUD!!)

THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY... WILL BE VERY INTERESTING!!

BUCKLE UP!!!

IT'S TIME!!!

"Election fraud and voter fraud is a felony. Under military law during a time of war, it’s treason!

Under the 2018 EO, anyone engaging in this behavior will have all their assets seized by the U.S. Treasury."

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? READ IT!!

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/12/05/president-trump-invokes-2018-executive-order-authorizing-military-response-to-cyber-warfare-see-nspm-13/

Only people mentioned by @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication

fyi the link to the executive order within the article is gone.

It's time to kick some ASSETS!

Thanks to whoever started this platform. You have made social media fun again.

hope you are right. Peoiple have grown weary, waiting for justice while the criminality is right in our faces

THE GREAT AWAKENING! - WWG1WGA!!- GOD WINS!!! "FB" DISABLED JAN. "17" - NOW I AM HERE!! WELCOME FRIENDS!!

In response Mel Mason to his Publication

In the darkest hours, is when there will be LIGHT! We are just before Dawn! Justice is being served, has been served and will continue to be... the LIGHT will reveal all very soon. WWG1WGA. GODSPEED🙏💖🇺🇸🌎

(1) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Wasn't this all planned for and supposed to already happened on Feb 1st or 2nd!?😐

THE GREAT AWAKENING! - WWG1WGA!!- GOD WINS!!! "FB" DISABLED JAN. "17" - NOW I AM HERE!! WELCOME FRIENDS!!

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

YES this was planned for in 2018, when the EO was signed and this is a 30-day process, freezing/SEIZING assets... this will be happening all Feb. as part of the Final Phase, which will all come to LIGHT in the days ahead. Have Faith over F.E.A.R, GOD WINS! GODSPEED!!🙏💖🇺🇸🌎

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

for me, here's the coolest thing......
WE ARE LIVING THIS, PATRIOTS!!!! I'LL BE A LOT OLDER AND GRAY IN ABOUT 30 YEARS AND I'LL SIT WITH GRANDKIDS ON MY KNEE AND BE ABLE TO TELL THEM ABOUT 2020-2021 WHEN THEIR GRANDMA AND I DID OUR WILLING PATRIOTIC DUTY TO STOP COMMUNISM FROM COMING TOP AMERICA!!!
Let. That. Sink. In.

And we don't have to rely on the failed DOJ and SCOTUS for justice. Military is the answer and always was.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

i hope this is it, either this or some sort of impeachment/ trial and arrest of Trump. i really hope this is it...