#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Wow, such good news for you to be back posting today.
You know how much Nana loves you hun, I will take this as a wonderful AMAZING SIGN!

Patriots sure do need a bit of Merry Christmas Now!

MSM is all but in the ground, maybe is it time?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

VK is not John Kennedy Jr.......different energy (remember how people thought Juan O'Savin was Jr? tune in to the energy and you will know)..........

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

😁❤️🙏Nana, did you feed him magic oats too?
Magic Oats brought him back, didn't it?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You are so funny!
Giggles
Pretty sure that God is the one responsible for John still being here tho.

I would not doubt him thinking his beautiful Mother was magical too when he was little.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, I got so excited when I saw he was posting I didnt believe it at first but went and looked and I instantly started VIBING THE GOOD VIBES!! What a sight for sore eyes.

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

We needed to hear from him he is awesome.
Instant vibes!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I kept staring at the post over and over again. Pretty sure my mind was playing tricks on me. I kept looking to see if it was a re-post by someone else.it literally took about 30 seconds for my mind a process that it was a real post by VK.

I had a mini freak out moment while picking up groceries when I first saw the posts earlier!! It instantly turned my shitty day into a much better day! 💗

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Pretty sure that is the plan!
Isnt he just a bright spot!
Instant frequency raise!

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

it is 1.30 am here i just don't want to go to bed now lol

(2) Show this thread