Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Gimme a break. JFK was murdered in 1963. stop grasping at straws, you're making us all look bad!

❤️Sheep farmer🐑, 🚨patriot,🚨peace keeper, 🚨Truth spreader!! ❤️Things which are seen are not made of things which do appear.

this is extremely sad. in selfishness i suppose i wanted to ve able to enjoy him as the family did.

where can I find where this was posted with all the people commenting on it

Only followers of this user (@Noseyddp) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

😭 but...medbeds...please say this may not be true 😪

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

I'm not sure if it is true. They might be putting him in a safe place and using this to keep him safe, because he certainly could have used a medbed

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

God Bless the Legend.

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

@santasurfing I am so confused!!!!! if you read the whole thread, there are messages of condolence from Mike Pompeo, POTUS..... then the first lady of the USA AND the Princess of Wales?????????? as ONE person and the next message is from Melania Knauss, Knauss not TRUMP. The picture shared last week was the striking resemblance between Barron Trump and Princess Diana. WTF? WTF? WTF?????

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication

I guess there is a chance Barron may be Princess Diana's son. I am unsure of this. I do believe she is still alive, but went into hiding to stay safe and if Barron wanted to stay safe he couldn't be her son. Obviously JFK was still alive and has only just died. I heard it was a clone they killed in Dallas, as they found out the plans ahead of time. That would make sense if Pompeo, etc. are giving their condolences

(1) Show this thread

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

@santasurfing I am so confused!!!!! if you read the whole thread, there are messages of condolence from Mike Pompeo, POTUS..... then the first lady of the USA AND the Princess of Wales?????????? as ONE person and the next message is from Melania Knauss, Knauss not TRUMP. The picture shared last week was the striking resemblance between Barron Trump and Princess Diana. WTF? WTF? WTF?????

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

no!!!!! im so very sorry😢😢😢😢😢

In response Sarah Sue to her Publication

Let's hope they are simply taking him to a safe place. After all, he could have used a medbed

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Rest in peace Mr. President we have the watch. Thank you for your service, we will not forget you!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

you know - this would not surprise me. i've been feeling into this one for months - that even his death was staged - just like his son's. i don't know - but we will know full Truth once the parasites are gone and all of their matrix control systems are gone/removed w/them.

😱😔

Formally Juliedeplorable on Twitter.

was really hoping he would make it to reveal when all this ugliness is over. RIP sir.

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

So many believe this act on Telegram is a larp..I wonder...many people are posting about this one..Maybe...this one is truth!

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

Rest in Peace President Sir. We would have made my mother very happy to know you was still with us all these years.

I Am that I Am 💜a son of Creator in female form 💜 Mystic Warrior 💜 Quantum Patriot 💜Donald J Trump is my HEro ⭐️WWG1WGA⭐️

my heart is sad truly 😞

Max Spiers and James Casbolt in one Interview
Watch this, it's worth it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzpvGrmxuYc

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought" JFK

As much as I would like this to be true, it is not. As a child I watched his assasination in real time. Research the events that happened right after JFK's murder, that's where the truth of the event will be found. With that said, his son is an entirely different matter for me.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

nah. bridge of nose not wide enough. lower lids would be droopier. nostrils not right.
im open minded, but i don't think so

(5) Show this thread