Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

321πŸ’₯

321 GO!!! [Wednesday] is 12.22.21 . πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
122.221 122 = JFK JR LIVES . 321 β˜€οΈ
DO IT Q!!! 5:5 πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

wierd they had that 4 qm ballot drop in 2018. there is no biden presidency. the whole election was fake qnd we were pqwns to wake the masses. remember trump said you really want to piss them off say no one not 2 not 3 but 4 terms . its all fake with the 2016 election rigging and "we caught them" .

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Total vibes look at all those numbers. March 21 = 321. 12 21. Wednesday is 122 221. :)

Forwards and back.....

(6) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

22 likes..........17 recirculates..........today i did a gematria and up came "wednesday" (did the gematria for an island i found existed in antarctica which has been all over me lately and the name of the island is the title of a song i wrote 30 years ago and had no CLUE at the time what the title meant - had never heard of it before expect for that creative voice within)..........the#22 has been all over me for 3 years and now it is overwhelming.