🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴HERE WE GO: Pfizer Says Covid Pandemic Could Extend to 2024

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/go-pfizer-says-covid-pandemic-extend-2024

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Imagine what would happen if people across the nation STOPPED getting vaxxed and tested and STARTED taking IVM or HCQ the moment they have upper respiratory symptoms?
No testing, tracing etc
No going to hospitals or doctors
No adverse vax reactions further reducing hospitalizations, ER visits
Symptoms gone in a few days
Doctors and hospitals get no kickbacks ($$$)
Hospitals and staff no longer "overwhelmed"
Big Pharma loses $$$$ (billions)
"Covid" GONE.
Get an Rx to have on hand thru Frontline MD's or other willing providers. Then treat yourself at home.
WE THE PEOPLE END THE PLAN-DEMICwhen we STOP playing along.
👍

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

We literally just did that. We both tested positive Tues Dec 7. We treated ourselves at home with HCQ, zinc, C, NAC and D3. Stay safe everyone.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

What were your symptoms? Glad you’re both ok. 🙏

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Loss of taste and smell, scratchy, not sore, throat, slight congestion for him and only a mammonth headache and fever for me. Within 4 days I lost my sense of smell and taste too. Fever was between 102-100 and required a fever reducer to go down. It returned with chills like clockwork for days. But treating ourselves ar home was always our plan. Everyone should have these meds on hand.

TRUTHSEEKER, did you lose your taste and smell before the zinc or after.. curious.
I learned that when you want to know if your deficient in Zinc, you put a zinc on your tongue. (according to Dr Berg)
if you have metallic taste.. your good. if you lose taste, your deficient.
interesting?!
I lost my taste over the summer.
So now you know what you need to add to your diet! ❤
zinc is definitely important.. he also mentioned in tandom to food grade copper.. like mushrooms to keep balanced between the two.. dont quote my memory but I think (zinc)seafood and (copper)mushrooms. im down for that! 👏
Hope you all find health quickly. 💪

ps. this is amazing because 4-6 weeks of coughing is the worst! any relief from that heck!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jaimekens in this post can reply

In response Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie to her Publication

We have been taking these supplements as preventatives since Jan 2020. The HCQ got added as a preventative in June 2021.