🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴HERE WE GO: Pfizer Says Covid Pandemic Could Extend to 2024

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/go-pfizer-says-covid-pandemic-extend-2024

Imagine what would happen if people across the nation STOPPED getting vaxxed and tested and STARTED taking IVM or HCQ the moment they have upper respiratory symptoms?
No testing, tracing etc
No going to hospitals or doctors
No adverse vax reactions further reducing hospitalizations, ER visits
Symptoms gone in a few days
Doctors and hospitals get no kickbacks ($$$)
Hospitals and staff no longer "overwhelmed"
Big Pharma loses $$$$ (billions)
"Covid" GONE.
Get an Rx to have on hand thru Frontline MD's or other willing providers. Then treat yourself at home.
WE THE PEOPLE END THE PLAN-DEMICwhen we STOP playing along.
👍

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

MY SISTER LIVES IN A BLUE STATE WITH MOST OF MY FAMILY, I LIVE IN A RED STATE. MY FAMILY GOT COVID AND WHERE REALLY SICK . I TOLD THEM STAY AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL AND I SENT THEM HCQ WITHIN 3 DAYS THEY WHERE UP AND FELT GREAT. IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO SHOW EVERYONE WE ARE BEING SCAMMED BY OUR GOVERNMENT, DOCTORS, AND NURSES.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

How did you get the HCQ?

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

I used pure gum Spirits, one teaspoon of pure gum Spirits mixed with 1 tbsp of coarse ground sugar put in the mouth and washed down with some water.
Within three hours I was 100% And up and working until 4 in the morning felt better than ever before.

(3) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Sadly…Doctor’s won’t give us IVM or HCQ!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Available thru Frontline docs and some others.

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

I have gotten mine there. They will ship it to your home. I live in a very, very blue state too.

(2) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

agreed. to add to the wish list: what if people cashed in their 401k's because all hedge funds (all pyramids) ultimately support human trafficking, organ harvesting, 3rd term abortions etc. all major hedge funds supported by the majority of companies. period. precipice

If IVM (Human) pills or HCQ pills were OTC then that would be awesome but BIG Pharma and FDA fight against it.

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

We literally just did that. We both tested positive Tues Dec 7. We treated ourselves at home with HCQ, zinc, C, NAC and D3. Stay safe everyone.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

What were your symptoms? Glad you’re both ok. 🙏

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

My husband and I had symptoms last April. We did not test but symptoms matched. We used Zinc, Vit C, Quercetin, Vit D, Quinine in tonic water, hydration, fresh air, exercise. My symptoms gone in 4days. My husbands lasted longer because he delayed remembering to take tonic water. Once he took it symptoms improved right away. 😇

(2) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

EXACTLY. 🙌😎👏