Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Amen!!! Please send ‘how to’ info to every state so we can duplicate ! Awrsome job!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

We have a republican majority in our state legislature, so that's the key.

States that have democrat/communist legislatures along with a communist governor are unfortunately screwed for the most part.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Very nice Andrew

Q said Pennsylvania is the KEYSTONE!! Way to go Pennsylvania!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I can tell you that here in Pennsylvania we are PISSED OFF about our communist governor's continued insistence that "claims of election fraud are baseless."

The guy's a lying POS and he's gonna pay for what he's done to our great state.

We showed him how much we disapprove of him by voting in the last primary to severely limit his powers as far as mandates and business closures due to "health emergencies."

If he thinks he's gonna walk away scot-free at the end of his term, he's fookin crazy.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fooking terrific news Pa. Now, lock up Wolf.