My father is going for his vaccine on Monday. I have said mu piece, given him every opportunity to see evidence this is not a wise course of action.

Sad, but I have to accept his choice and let fate do its thing.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am sorry😔I'm in the same boat so I understand. Praying for your father now & peace for you through this. You've spoken out of love&truth. Praying for God's protection for all. (Luke 23:34.) I trust God, Trump & those fighting against evil.
All my extended family has rec'd or waiting for vax. They cannot accept evidence against it/won’t acknowledge alternatives (HCQ). A theme keeps bubbling to the surface in zoom calls among 16 relatives: that we all must vax before being together😳Sad. But I don't think this is how the story will end. Psalm 27:14: Wait for the Lord; be strong & take heart.

I am sorry Martin. i have done the same with many people I care about. Many/Most still got it, many are facing side effects. I hope your dad is okay.

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

I had been hoping the vaccines would be harmless but not sure at all now.

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

I had been hoping the vaccines would be harmless but not sure at all now.

I am in the same situation with my mother.

This puzzles me as I find it hard to believe that Trump would allow a dangerous vaccine yet I hear stories (Israel and Gibralter for two examples). Hopefully, all goes well with your dad, Martin.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

My father got his vaccine without telling me. I had warned him and he had agreed to wait to see how it affected others, but the BBC propaganda was too much. People panicking that it might run out etc. He wasn't given any advice that it was experimental or that there were any dangers.

If patriots are in control, Why is this happening???

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Same with my dad. That generation accepts everthing blindly when it comes from physicians. I'm heartbroken, but like you, I've said my piece. Im hoping the vaccines in our area are unavailable. 😢

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Little Bird to her Publication

I'm hoping the White Hats replaced it with something innocuous, but probably not. My Son also got the jab and thinks it is OK.

(1) Show this thread

same here.

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

Prayers for your family.... hope all goes well. If it's any consolation, my in-laws rec'd their first round 1 week ago and neither have had any issues.

My 91 year old mother gets her second one next week. My younger sister has gotten hers too. it makes me very sad, but it is their choice.

It's truly hard
God bless you and yours Martin
I remember the ability to mind control via TV was briefly highlighted as a scandal in the MSM in the 80's
[They] love to show us; how TV can transmit to the brain without the eyes actually registering such
It was reported as a scandal in the MSM re. advertising influence, but was clearly far more in depth and evil
I only remembered such when puzzled by people who I thought were really waking up but now 're-programmed' after sitting in front of 'the box' during winter months (alongside all other reinforcements - visually/newspapers etc)

i know exactly how you feel. I've begged my 21 year old daughter not to get it! I want the truth to come it so that, hopefully she'll change her mind. College has destroyed her was of thinking. It's awful, because she's brilliantly smart, but learning from the wrong side!

i can completely relate. i have several family members who sadly opted for the vaccine as well, despite the research I've shared with them. I may be crazy but I won't die from that vaccine

Same issue with my step-dad! The sheep are so brainwashed they will not consider listening to facts, or reading om their own to make an informed descision! They only believe what they see on TV! SAD!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

It is a decision He has made for himself and I pray that brings you Peace.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

I'm in the same position having warned my 80 yo parents about the serious evidence based concerns about the vaccine. They both go for the 2nd dose in a couple of weeks. I can only pray that they'll be okay in the near term and not suffer future illness that could result.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I know exactly what you are feeling, my father the same way. Although the only advantage I have right now is every place near us is out of it. And they do not put your name on a waiting list. Now my daughter who is 36 got hers yesterday she works in a nursing home, I warned her, but she is so fricken liberal there isn't anything I can say to change her.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I am sorry! I wish they would research and see the light!

the older generation is more reliant on institutional media

Open mind always. Trying to navigate a crazy new world coming at us fast. One day at a time. Love the outdoors.

That was my mom last week. The whole retirement home in N.C. I tried to educate as well but she is a stickler for "the doctor recommended". So far no issues. 🤞

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

My heart goes out to you and your family, and to all the families who, will have one or many of their loved ones make the choice to get the poke.

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Or not. Might have some car trouble seeing as it's a Monday and all 😉

Twitter Refugee..love God, President Trump, America and my family 🇱🇷🦅 WWG1WGA

😥

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I'm sorry Martin. I know how hard it is, have family members who are lined up and ready to get it as well. Breaks my heart.😢

I'm sorry to hear this Martin, so many of us are having to watch this unfold around us and feel powerless to do anything to stop it. I only know 3 adults that do not want to have it.

Retired Army 2011. Working hard to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. American Patriot.

same boat. Dad 83, healty as a mule decided he was going to take the shot on Monday. Darnell Army Hospital called him at home to schedule.

In response Mark Caffey to his Publication

maybe show them this

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

I can appreciate how you feel. Spoke with my sis this week & she informed me her ENTIRE Family had appts. Say WHAT?
They believe they are taking the HIGH Road & I'm Out on a LIMB!
So, I have to find a peace @ this and Let it go.

Wife, mom,3 kids (2 girls & boy) 5 grandkids (1 girl and 4 boys) AF vet

😔my parents are also gonna take the vaccine. dad is 85 and mom is 82, they can't understand why I won't take it or even get yearly flu shot