Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Esther showed strength, endurance and trust in her God. " If I perish, I perish." The whole story is about holding fast to the truth, turning the tables on a wicked plot and being victorious over evil. ๐Ÿ˜‡

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Candace is FANTASTIC! Her questions bring confirmation to a lot of things patriots have been worried about... and can Stop worrying about๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

God gives Esther great favor in the sight of the King.#Biblical

VK has made the same analogy.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Many in the prophetic have made the same connection.#Biblical

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธCANDACEโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

And....This is a formal interview. She would know this I would think. So...to me that is also very telling.
What is the proper term for a former president?
Mr. LastName
When addressing a former President of the United States in a formal setting, the correct form is โ€œMr. LastName.โ€ (โ€œPresident LastNameโ€ or โ€œMr. Presidentโ€ are terms reserved for the current head of state.) This is true for other ex-officials, as well.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

She is a firecracker!

Candace is a Kennedy...and daughter of "I had a dream..."

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Isn't she the grand daughter??

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Love Candace Owens! Can't wait to see this interview! What a great preview!

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wow! she is amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
looking forward to watching this interview

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana still thinks that Trump is incarnate Lincoln!
This should be a badass interview!

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ill go back even further..one of the archangels โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

An OG called her that on Twitter in the good ol days. I paid more attention after that...

God is using her BIGLY

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

she posted on her FB page, โ€œsomething coming soon?โ€

a beautiful woman of honor

supposed to drop early next week per her facebook - https://fb.watch/9V86VwPkwE/

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Iโ€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

That was good!
Thankโ€ฆQ