Only people mentioned by @Modusponus in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Modus Ponus to his Publication

been so obvious from the start. that mass formation psychosis is quite powerful. time to break the chains.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

what’s really pathetic is it is so obivious and people should be demanding this fool prove that he is the real deal‼️but no, crickets

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Creepy joe has been gone for some time....

Totally agree

He wears a black mask all the time on camera.

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

Not even close. What a joke.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

How can people not see it? My eyes don't deceive me - that isn't the same guy.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

my roomie has an open mind but he thinks its the same guy. says oh he is just older. I see a huge difference..apparently roomie doesnt. smh.

100 % agree. argue with my brother all the time!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Real Joe long gone

What really gets me is that a lot of people still don't see that the "original" Biden had blue eyes & the double/stand-in doesn't!

I saw that pretty early on & a lot of people still don't see it!

There are more differences of course but that one thing should stand out like a red flag or something to more people

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Brainwashing works that's why they do it. TV zombies are literally hypnotized. They wouldn't see it if they saw it.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

The real Joe was nasty, condescending, and mean. I couldn't stand when they had him on TV.

(3) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

We are watching a movie.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Real Joe is gone!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Shot. I guess. Special not a nuse.

(1) Show this thread