Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Remember to remind your liberal friends today that they are in the VAST minority.

Trump won in a landslide.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

i have no liberal friends.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response 17Ways FromSunday to her Publication

I come from a big family.

Half conservative, half liberal.

Liberals know it all according to them, frustarting trying to explain to how wrong they are about basically everything.

Same here. We talk only about the weather and funny movies now when we are together. Then we break into groups and talk about real things.

One side of the family we call the "non-GMO" and we have a group text. It is my goal to red pill my mother whoo is the matriarch. I must wake her up. My Father, from beyond the grave has reached out to me. He is scared of the mark of the beast and he is scared that our family will fall prey to this evil plot.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeesyFrank in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leesy Frank, click on at the bottom under it