Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Remember to remind your liberal friends today that they are in the VAST minority.

Trump won in a landslide.

Only people mentioned by @17WaysFrSunday in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response 17Ways FromSunday to her Publication

I come from a big family.

Half conservative, half liberal.

Liberals know it all according to them, frustarting trying to explain to how wrong they are about basically everything.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I am frustrated even with my conservative relatives who are brainwashed by the MSM. They argue I have no evidence yet when I try to showthem them refuse to look at it!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Same here. We talk only about the weather and funny movies now when we are together. Then we break into groups and talk about real things.

One side of the family we call the "non-GMO" and we have a group text. It is my goal to red pill my mother whoo is the matriarch. I must wake her up. My Father, from beyond the grave has reached out to me. He is scared of the mark of the beast and he is scared that our family will fall prey to this evil plot.

(3) Show this thread