Sheriff Joe Arpaio releases new information on President Obama's Birth Certificate (FNN) 12-12-21 FO

The whole video is here:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UUGDrdeVkiKP

KABOOOOOOM 💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥
Now it is officially confirmed as a forgery

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

I want my house back the Obama Home saver program was a scam, Obama is the scammer

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Looking at the streaming weather, news below it appears this is an earlier recording.

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Indeed ... too bad ... thanks for pointing out

(1) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Reminder: The woman the cabal installed to move to Hawaii conveniently found Obama's birth certificate within 24 hours of her arrival and said document fell behind a filing cabinet where she found it. Eureka! A miracle. Wow. What luck. lmao
If memory servers me correctly, that same woman died some short months later in a plane crash.
You didn't really think they would leave loose ends did ya?
I'm certainly glad I never entered the field of politics. What a deadly game.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I was looking at the ticker and it said president elect Donald Trump so this is from 2016.

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Indeed ... too bad ... thanks for pointing this out

(1) Show this thread

Lets see the docs so we can share them widely ... just saying it won't cut it. Where will the doc be presented? Not MSM?

Needs to go everywhere simultaneously / not just one outsource/

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...how do you introduce evidence?