MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

I'm totally feeling the bitch in me today. I don't want to "tread carefully" or "be nice" bc I might hurt someone's "feelings". It's time for some people on here to wake the fuck up to the bullshit you are being fed.
QFS. MEDBEDS. NESARA. GESARA. JFK JR. FLAT EARTH. LIZARD PEOPLE. "INSIDER INTELLIGENCE". All bullshit. A distraction. A diversion. All make the movement look fucking stupid and crazy...laughable. These "came out of nowhere" influencers who showed up right around the 2020 election came here for a reason...why? Are they selling you hopium? Telling you Medbeds will fix your physical health? Telling you Nesara will fix your financial health? Telling you Lin fucking Wood is more a Patriot than General Flynn? Telling you President Trump is a fucking pedophile? Get back to reality. You need to fix your own health...or not. You need to fix your own financial health...or not. Go back and read the Q posts...or read them for the first time...

I would no more trust a med bed than i do the vax!! changing DNA and shit, phuckery is afoot!!

Only people mentioned by @Milldee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family, click on at the bottom under it