🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

🇺🇸 If, and I mean IF, this is true then I am heartsick and forever grateful to this man.🇺🇸

Let's research together and find out where this information is coming from. Unfortunately our World War II Hero Russell LeeRoy Pickett passed away on August 2, 2020 in Tennessee https://www.legacy.com/news/celebrity-deaths/russell-leeroy-pickett-2020-one-of-few-soldiers-to-survive-first-wave-of-d-day/

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustmeinFL in this post can reply

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Just me in FL to her Publication

Could it be possible he is witness protection identity? So sad he couldnt go out as JFK. IF that was who he was. So sad we really dont know. This world😔

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

If Trump honored and hugged this man surely he could say who he is or say a word why he hugged him etc.

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

my heart is sad..but happy he was
here to witness so much..god bless
him.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

So sorry for his families loss. Praying for comfort for them. GOD BLESS THIS MAN. RIP.💞😪🙏