🇺🇸 If, and I mean IF, this is true then I am heartsick and forever grateful to this man.🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I believe, andI am so happy President Trump could show him hes finishing what he started! just amazing! may he rest in peace! i have original time magazine with President Kennedy and Jackie! not thebest shape as my grandmother gave it to me when she passed. A treasure to me! I collect George magazines, looking for the one with Trump. one day ill find one i can afford. May God Bless all who started this fight! and who is finishing this fight of evil!

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

😢😢🙏🙏I pray, please let it be a lie🙏

God bless his family and take care of her. I pray and send love. Him and you. Honor his memory❤️❤️❤️🙏.

With love and gratitude I thank God for this brave, honest and family and loving man. I feel sad. Recently, through my intuition, I received the good news that she was eating and was subsequently confirmed. Despite living in another country, He was a man who was loved by all who had the opportunity to feel His great, pure Soul. I'm crying now, but I know this time it was a natural departure from Home. No one is dying, we are just leaving and coming. This time it would be a violent departure and I am happy that he still lived to these moments and met another great man who is finishing his work.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In honor of a great man ❤️

God is with him now telling him "Well done my good and faithful servant" I salute this Patriot and say thank you.✝️♥️🇺🇸

Daughter of WW II Army Air Corps POW! Patriot, Professor #WWG1WGA

I'm in tears and have so much love for this man for the tremendous sacrifices he made for the safety of his family and saving our country to gain back our freedom!! I cannot wait for his story to be told. Thank you, Sir! You will live in our hearts forever!!❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

🙏🏻🦅🇱🇷✨

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Our World Freedom Visionary is now resting in eternal peace. You will NEVER be FORGOTTEN!❤️🇺🇸

There are so many of these fake accounts going around claiming to be the president or JFK... if you believe them idk what to tell you.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

❤️

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

in honor of a great man. my father's favorite as well. still sits on my windowsill ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for your service and saving this great country!!!! RIP President JFK!

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

rest in peace sweet man !!

Only followers of this user (@Rose739) can see their posts

😭💔🙏

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

GBJFK!

I am a natural healer, I love to spread Love, Joy, Happiness and Peace, I am a Survivor of Hirschsprungs Disease, peritionites etc

RIP For ever in our hearts

I am a natural healer, I love to spread Love, Joy, Happiness and Peace, I am a Survivor of Hirschsprungs Disease, peritionites etc

RIP For ever in our hearts

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

RIP If this was him, so glad you lived to see this time...Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and yours. Love and hugs sent out to you. 💞💓😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm so sorry IF this is, in fact, true; AND, I believe it is. He was a great man AND I know he is moving to 5D consciousness/frequency ahead of us. We'll get to say hello soon

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Awww, I wanted him to see the finish of what he started! This makes my heart ache! But I know he knows!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication

Maybe it is finished. It just has not been made public. 😉 🇺🇸 🌎 ☮️

(1) Show this thread

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous. https://t.me/eyesonthemedia

Let's research together and find out where this information is coming from. Unfortunately our World War II Hero Russell LeeRoy Pickett passed away on August 2, 2020 in Tennessee https://www.legacy.com/news/celebrity-deaths/russell-leeroy-pickett-2020-one-of-few-soldiers-to-survive-first-wave-of-d-day/

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Just me in FL to her Publication

If Trump honored and hugged this man surely he could say who he is or say a word why he hugged him etc.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Just me in FL to her Publication

Could it be possible he is witness protection identity? So sad he couldnt go out as JFK. IF that was who he was. So sad we really dont know. This world😔

(4) Show this thread

So sorry for our loss! Prayers!

😢So,so sorry to hear this.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

So sorry to hear... THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THE KENNEDY FAMILY..

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

gecondoleerd en heel veel sterkte 🙏❤

😢😢😢