I'll be honest I've always been very against Crypto Currency. However, after investing money in Gold & Silver I thought it was a solid play to Hedge my bets somewhere else. Daniel aka Whiplash helped me find my bearings in the world of Crypto Currency. Should have bought Bitcoin (BTC) when it first came out people been trying to get me to do it for years. But I'm not in it at all ATM.

Some anons have told me that it's used for Sex Trafficking & if & when that Dam breaks it may take out [some of] their servers. Not sure about this. Can anybody else verify said intel?

RE READ CRUMB$...

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Faith over Fear ❤️ God. Family. Country

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

is whiplash on here?

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

If the bad guys controlled everything, btc etc would be a method to stay afloat, independent of central bad. The Good guys are now winning, so covert values can be used to destabilise via crime. So be it. I have a friend who has some value but has never bothered to use it much. Says money is not what it is all really about. Life that is.

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

steer clear of bitcoin. Check out Ripple/XRP.

Montana girl, owner of a comms agency, speaker of truth.Kick ass in other realms, hang out with bees, chickens, and my grown up sons.

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

Been trying to find Daniel Whiplash. Where is he?

🔥⚡️Truth Finder/Frequency Anchor/Word Wizard/Lion Heart/Light Bearer/144K🔮🗝

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

To the moon🌙

(3) Show this thread