I'll be honest I've always been very against Crypto Currency. However, after investing money in Gold & Silver I thought it was a solid play to Hedge my bets somewhere else. Daniel aka Whiplash helped me find my bearings in the world of Crypto Currency. Should have bought Bitcoin (BTC) when it first came out people been trying to get me to do it for years. But I'm not in it at all ATM.

Some anons have told me that it's used for Sex Trafficking & if & when that Dam breaks it may take out [some of] their servers. Not sure about this. Can anybody else verify said intel?

RE READ CRUMB$...

If the bad guys controlled everything, btc etc would be a method to stay afloat, independent of central bad. The Good guys are now winning, so covert values can be used to destabilise via crime. So be it. I have a friend who has some value but has never bothered to use it much. Says money is not what it is all really about. Life that is.

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @candtalan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from alan candt, click on at the bottom under it