Weird is just a side effect of awesome , I'd rather be weird than normal any day.

My mother once asked me as a child, "why can't you just be normal?" I looked at her sadly and my only answer I could offer her was, "I don't know how to be, I only know how to be me." She cried and held me and apologized for saying it. I kept that memory tucked away all this time, it's bittersweet to me, the pain of knowing I'd never fit in but the realization for us both that, I didn't need to.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Search the meaning of "weird."

One of the first definitions is "Supernatural!"

By the time I was about 8, I had heard the phrase, 'listening to the beat of a different drummer' and I knew even then that was me. For some reason I have always been OK with that.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Rebel MacB to her Publication

Me too 😊🤍

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Had a similar experience. It was actually OK, though, because when I was a kid I did not like the "normal" ones; they were tiresome and boring. I have more compassion for the normies, now, but they can still be tiresome and boring.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I didn't hang out with the popular kids much, there were a few that were good apples though. There was even one year in elementary school I only hung out with the special needs kids. I didn't see skin, I saw spirits, have always been drawn to people with hidden light others seemed to overlook. It did not make me popular, it got me teased and bullied alot! It sucked but I'm still here fighting the good fight so I must have done something right choosing that path. 🤍

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

oh that is so sad 😢 but as a mom I can relate to saying the same type of things that you immediately regret. Usually it’s just “tired mom” talking. I always say my daughter was INTENSE. her energy and creativity were so darn exhausting but I always knew it was a huge blessing for the strong person she was going to become. I was correct 🥰

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Maybe a bit sad but I like that it defined who I'd become. Not "normal" because normal became everything we're fighting against now. How horrible it would be, to be "normal" these days.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

DEATH AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEART BEAT AWAY...

WE, ARE NOT AFRAID OF DEATH...

WE ARE DEATH INCARCERATE.

I'M AN USHER TO THE ELITE...

I LOOK FORWARD TO [THEM] MEETING GOD.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

.😎🔥🤍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

It sounds like you have a wonderful mother. And, though it was so hard, it is so wonderful to know we were never meant to fit in. I am grateful for it everyday. ❤️

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

It was a beautiful moment learning that so early on, it made getting through school alot less tough. They use to tease red heads like me relentlessly growing up. That whole "Gingers don't have souls" phase was a pain.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Awww........this breaks my heart. But you have all of us weirdos cheering you on!!! 💞

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

The weirdos are the fun ones anyways! 😋

(1) Show this thread