There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Weird is just a side effect of awesome , I'd rather be weird than normal any day.

My mother once asked me as a child, "why can't you just be normal?" I looked at her sadly and my only answer I could offer her was, "I don't know how to be, I only know how to be me." She cried and held me and apologized for saying it. I kept that memory tucked away all this time, it's bittersweet to me, the pain of knowing I'd never fit in but the realization for us both that, I didn't need to.

oh that is so sad 😢 but as a mom I can relate to saying the same type of things that you immediately regret. Usually it’s just “tired mom” talking. I always say my daughter was INTENSE. her energy and creativity were so darn exhausting but I always knew it was a huge blessing for the strong person she was going to become. I was correct 🥰

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Maybe a bit sad but I like that it defined who I'd become. Not "normal" because normal became everything we're fighting against now. How horrible it would be, to be "normal" these days.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

for SURE! norm (al) “normie” is not for me ! It was a split second feeling bad for your mom & you and the misunderstanding but awesome that you got to grow up being YOU. It’s a constant battle in the area we live in but I never stop reminding my kids that we are doing things differently around here 😉

(1) Show this thread