There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Weird is just a side effect of awesome , I'd rather be weird than normal any day.

My mother once asked me as a child, "why can't you just be normal?" I looked at her sadly and my only answer I could offer her was, "I don't know how to be, I only know how to be me." She cried and held me and apologized for saying it. I kept that memory tucked away all this time, it's bittersweet to me, the pain of knowing I'd never fit in but the realization for us both that, I didn't need to.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Had a similar experience. It was actually OK, though, because when I was a kid I did not like the "normal" ones; they were tiresome and boring. I have more compassion for the normies, now, but they can still be tiresome and boring.

I didn't hang out with the popular kids much, there were a few that were good apples though. There was even one year in elementary school I only hung out with the special needs kids. I didn't see skin, I saw spirits, have always been drawn to people with hidden light others seemed to overlook. It did not make me popular, it got me teased and bullied alot! It sucked but I'm still here fighting the good fight so I must have done something right choosing that path. 🤍

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it