Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Someone ask Praying Medic to denounce Freemasonry.

In fact, I’ll take it a step further, and ask EVERYONE you talk to to denounce Freemasonry.

It’s a secret society controlled by satan/lucifer and there are lot of people pretending to be Patriots who are in it.

None of them have#KennedyVision

Nana will take it a bit further:

I denounce Freemasonry.
I denounce Skull & Bones
I denounce the Luciferian Cabal
I denounce all secret societies
I denounce all religions, churches and/or organizations that misrepresent God's word, hide, and manipulate spirituality

But MOSTLY :

I DENOUNCE satan!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen! It's been on my mind this week. Yhey just don't see it. 😕 God offers more than they were promised!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I 100% agree with all of this.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Amen Nana!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I denounce Satan and all of the weapons and demons that he rules. I denounce anything that is not GOD and CHRIST JESUS. I am a sinner saved by the grace of God through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I serve Him and only Him. Satan has no power over me because I belong to Almighty God - the creator of the Universe and all that is in it.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Amen! The past few days I feel like we could be living in the first half of the Tribulation.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I AM in agreement👆

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Amen Nana!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I stand in 100% agreement Nana. GOD, please strike down the evil in this world and protect all of us in this battle and our loved ones. AMEN.

I am 100% with you, I denounce satan and his minions.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I stand in agreement, in the Mighty Name of Jesus!

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I am in agreement with this statement in Jesus holy name I affirm. Thank you Nana

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Thank you Nana, for not capitalizing, the little dick peon satan. No respect should ever be given to this Cretan creature...

In Jesus Precious Name. Jesus Christ.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Nana never uses a capital letter for that evils name and I dont spell God with all caps anymore as I also understand when we do that it is meaning satan.
Now idk if that part is verified true and correct but I dont take any chances with it.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Ditto🙏

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

ditto, nana!! 1000 percent!

same 💯!

Only followers of this user (@Saphynsound) can see their posts