Ok it is time.

I will prove those who are Q
Gematria will back me up.
If you do not wish to know please unfollow me.
You have a choice, you always have.

I ask if you see this you forward it so all those who wish not to know can unfollow.
I will not post again until Friday.
That will be the day you wake up for real.
God bless you all no matter what you choose.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

The Perfect Code Translation = 276

Shot Heard Around The World = 276
Bringing Light To The World = 276

Jesus Returns To Earth = 276
Father, Son And Holy Spirit = 276
The Lion Of Judah Is With Us = 276

Opens Book And Removes Veil = 276
Now The World Will Know = 276
The Heart Is The Key To It All = 276

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Thank You For Being You = 252

The Storm Is Upon Us = 252
Christ Consciousness = 252
The Second Coming Of Christ = 252

Badge Of Honor Military Grade = 252
Sooner Than You Think = 252
Information To Follow = 252
It's The Final Countdown = 252

Love Without Limits = 252
This Little Light Of Mine = 252
All Can Be Found Inside Of You = 252
Return To Yourself = 252
Wisdom And Understanding = 252
Welcome To The Real World = 252

Frogs To Destroy Them = 252

Bring it. 🤠👍

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I just want the truth which seems to be so hard to get these days. I am tired of the games . . . the acting . . . the movie . . . I am totally confused this week . . . who is the good guy . . . who is the bad guy . . . who is a black hat and a white hat . . . I am sick of it all.
All I know is people are dying and families are divided and whoever is responsible for it all can burn for eternity in hell because I really don't care about anyone who would bring this king of human suffering onto the earth.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

i hear you and i feel the same most of the time now. yes - who is who. i've never been one who is that good at figuring out who is the good actor or who is the bad actor in movies. that's why i began watching foreign films about 20 years ago - none of the hollywood deception (overall that is). yes - the suffering. enough. this may be a movie being displayed - but behind the scenes are real people and real suffering - especiallyl the children (those whose parents ignorantly put the poke in their beautiful bodies). that's where i draw the line.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Dear fren I feel and hear your pain--me too--plz know ur loved and needed to finish this--u gave me hope and I pray I czn return ur gift--I have ur 6 always--WWG1WGA

(3) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

How about U tell…”Q”…2 take over yhe MSM 2 end this 🎥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Who and what? I believe some may be Majestic No?

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

For some reason I have a feeling we are going to be blown away by who Q is🤔

For some reason I have a feeling we are going to be blown away by who Q is🤔

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I am ready, post away please!

let's do this...I await your posts....

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

i am ready!

(1) Show this thread