Our country went to shit due to secret societies.

It’s plain & simple.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Sure wish they had stayed a secret. Geesh!

Take a look at the Library of Congress letters between George Washington and the Reverend G.W. Snyder and William Russell (1798).
Within these letters, George Washington discusses his knowledge of the "nefarious and dangerous plan and doctrines of The ILLUMINATI.
The book is "Proofs of a Conspiracy - by John Robison.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Not everyone in a Secret Society is evil.
Many of our Great Founding Fathers were Freemasons.

What if I told you DJT was in one ?
Would you believe it ?

"Plus Ultra"
It's written on the wall at Mar-a-Lago.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"Our planet went to shit due to secret societies.
It’s plain & simple."

Our founding fathers and outstanding leaders like JFK, Reagan and Trump all constantly reminded us Freedom is not free, WE MUST rise as a people and be seen and be heard.
Whatever it takes, none of us remain on the sidelines!

Be responsible for yourself, your family, friends & neighbors, become a leader in your community NOW!

Navy NSW Veteran, God and Country loving Patriot, researcher, Anon. #TRUMP45/19

The world went to shit bc of evil!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The worst of it tho DoQ is that WE ALLOWED IT to happen on our watch!

satan convinced us that we were just ONE & powerless as just ONE.

In my dream of the giant blackboard filled with an equation scientists were trying to figure out the equation/answer to life, God told me that the answer to the equation would always be
"ONE"

We have found our power!
God wins!

It didn't got to shit when the British Loyalists sold us out to England after the founding of this country? or did we ever truly brake from from the "elite" "royal" familys of England?

Navy NSW Veteran, God and Country loving Patriot, researcher, Anon. #TRUMP45/19

In response The Wild Rover to his Publication

illegal Act of 1871. USS Grant was coerced after the Civil War, but he knew. Jefferson and Jackson had already removed the 1st and 2nd Central Bank of the US. The Act of 1871 paved the way for 1913. REAL History is important to know.

(1) Show this thread

Big ole club and we aint invited. Thank God. 🙏❤😇

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Well, satan and his minions are the root of it all…..sickos.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

What about decades of infiltration by the CCP?

And, possibly more dangerous has been religious social indoctrination designed by the Jesuits from Sumerian ET history?

And, the Nazi's who were never tried, but were given new identities and held/ hold high level positions here in the U.S.?

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

ive been batshit crazy over it for 30 yrs. Been shamed, written off and anything else that comes with telling people how messed up things really are! I all but lost hope right when covid bullshit started but a very smart person led me to all of you. I thank god for it!!!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Chris Webb to his Publication

I know that road really well. Most of us here do. Welcome aboard.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Chris Webb to his Publication

WWG1WGA🥳

(3) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

satanic secret societies...