🔥This video needs to go viral especially needs to be shown to people who have not been jabbed but also to those who have so they can understand why they are feeling sick even though they are vaxxed.

🔥A must watch🔥

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Praying for those who took the injections believing by doing so they were saving lives. God help us expose the truth about the SCAMdemic and bring an end to all the lies, fear mongering, social distancing, masks, tests, and injections.

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Is there a url for this post?

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response anon one to her Publication

Here ya go....it's on my Bitchute channel.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/C5SkngpmfiCj/

(1) Show this thread

Love this man. His genuine concern is overwhelming. God bless his heart and keep him safe.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Desperate for more jabs because they are ill.

Sheep being led to the slaughterhouse.

This is the problem waiting on the military to step in. People are going to continue to die taking this shot and losing their immune system. we always say the military is the only way it’s true. But home many will die before they step in ?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

This is the problem waiting on the military to step in. People are going to continue to die taking this shot and losing their immune system. we always say the military is the only way it’s true. But home many will die before they step in ?

Great message. It's unbelievable the control MSM has over people. FYI, today's VAERs Covid19 vax death count = 91,454.