Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

if Everyone STOPPED using it Amazon would be down forever
#onlyuniteddowestand is NOT just a saying πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Couldnt find the new Trump's Pictures Book anywhere else. Ordered it today.Mine was working earlier.

Tried last week but out of stock at 74$
This week in stock but 150$
Man, would Nana love to have that one signed.
I also have the first one.
I collect books.
One day there will never be any more books made!😭😞😭😞

I will be very disappointed if 2 pics are not in it.

1-the pic of Trump existing the helo and the vertical lightening strikes at dusk
2-well 2&3 go together the pics of Trump walking across the street from the WH to the Church & the pic of him at the church holding up the Bible

In my humble opinion these will be the most famous in history for generations perhaps centuries to come.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Down in Washington State for a while.
Back up now.

Interesting!

My internet was down this morning. Got all excited for a minute, but a foot and a half of snow in Montana, Huges not does not work!

mtnfilly is my handle where ever I go, booted off twitter 3 times,, ranch life, Q WWG1WGA Trump won #freedom, Tazer @kiotycowgirl on X

Down in Montana at least it was a while ago

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Up in Texas

App and website working here in NC

unfortunately its still up in swfl

venmo down too

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

πŸ˜†

its down
just tried chevking out

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

This site says otherwise:

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

In response Striker Patriot to his Publication

www.downdetector.com says Amazon and sister sites are experiencing large outages

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Not for me.

WTF? Works fine for me. Did you even try it?

Everytime I see your name, I think about what Trump said, β€œHow about that Doc Holliday”. I don’t know who you are but we love you and are thankful for you keeping us informed and most of all encouraged. God wins....Always! WWG1WGA

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

in florida - up right now

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Amazon Down
means Blackhawks Up.

Love God! Love America! Follower of Q! WWG1WGA!

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Sorry to be uninformed but what is the significance of Blackhawks up? Arent they always moving around for lots of purposes?

(1) Show this thread