take down the matrix
1. get your bank balances as low as possible. buy gold and silver. i do not trust crypto but decide for yourself. sell all stocks and do not pay the penalty.

2. stop paying taxes everywhere possible.

3. stop working for vanguard, black rock, global corporations and governments. go self employed or find someone who will pay you under the table.

4 stop going to doctors. hospitals. stop taking medicine. research and use holistic healing only.

5. pull your kids from school.

6. stop feeling obligated to the lies of any country but follow the laws of God.

7. stop buying all processed foods and going to restaurants owned by large corporations.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my sovereignty, and the limited authority caretaking only republics of the new earth, fearless, answering only to God, with unconditional love for all.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I pledge an allegiance to my flag for which it stands, a valiant symbol of our sovereignty, enjoined by God with unconditional love for all.

It occurred to me after really reading the words to the original pledge that our flag was not a very good representation of "US" as a nation.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Well said!
#wwg1wga

Amen!! HELP 👇👇👇

I have Pinched Nerve.. 😂.this.. “Meralgia paresthetica is a condition characterized by tingling, numbness and burning pain in the outer part of your thigh. The condition is caused by compression of the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, which supplies sensation to your upper leg”.

ANY ANONS know a Holistic Cure for this?? I am an Ex Athlete..Competitive Ice Skater & Diver..I do not do well “LAID UP”! 😂🤣
Holistic Pain Cure? Etc.

How can I open up the hip and unblock nerve w/out a DR?? I refuse to go to a DR!!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

TxGirl -Watch/meditate to this video on the innate and do the meditation with the purpose of healing yourself. Follow it up with more meditation using solfeggio healing frequencies

It may take some practice if you are not currently meditating, clearing chakras and opening your third eye. You have to believe 100%.

For head -use 852hz. For neck and shoulders use 741hz. For upper arms use 639hz. For elbow use 528hz. For forearms use 417hz. For hands and legs use 396Hz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK5ynq1VNiY

KRYON October 2021 ❖ Healing Wednesday Episode 56 - YouTube

Lee Carroll channeling Kryon - Healing Wednesday - Episode 56This LIVE Channeling was streamed on October 27, 2021In each episode of Healing Wednesday, you w...

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Look up dead bug exercises on U tube. There's not really much a doctor will do for sensation loss anyway. PT can help, but you can find much of the exercises they do on video.

(4) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen!

EXACTLY , why is this necessary to say?
ITS SO OBVIOUS.
Stop feeding the beast, and it will die!

Spot on like always Matthew