take down the matrix
1. get your bank balances as low as possible. buy gold and silver. i do not trust crypto but decide for yourself. sell all stocks and do not pay the penalty.

2. stop paying taxes everywhere possible.

3. stop working for vanguard, black rock, global corporations and governments. go self employed or find someone who will pay you under the table.

4 stop going to doctors. hospitals. stop taking medicine. research and use holistic healing only.

5. pull your kids from school.

6. stop feeling obligated to the lies of any country but follow the laws of God.

7. stop buying all processed foods and going to restaurants owned by large corporations.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my sovereignty, and the limited authority caretaking only republics of the new earth, fearless, answering only to God, with unconditional love for all.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Amen!! HELP ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

I have Pinched Nerve.. ๐Ÿ˜‚.this.. โ€œMeralgia paresthetica is a condition characterized by tingling, numbness and burning pain in the outer part of your thigh. The condition is caused by compression of the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, which supplies sensation to your upper legโ€.

ANY ANONS know a Holistic Cure for this?? I am an Ex Athlete..Competitive Ice Skater & Diver..I do not do well โ€œLAID UPโ€! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Holistic Pain Cure? Etc.

How can I open up the hip and unblock nerve w/out a DR?? I refuse to go to a DR!!

Look up dead bug exercises on U tube. There's not really much a doctor will do for sensation loss anyway. PT can help, but you can find much of the exercises they do on video.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

Thank you!! I will look it up right now!!