Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Who’s in Antarctica right now?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

...headed toward the door "out" of the firmament?

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

There's a door?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Supposedly a "way" out but none for sure knows except for a select few. We sent Adm. Byrd and he made two very detailed, in-depth, scientifically supported, expeditions there and the results of his investigations were...we don't know! They shoved him out an upper floor window of a hospital to his death/suicide and the really good info in his personal diary was all supposedly lost,
Right after they off'd the good Admiral, EVERY nation, even the mortal enemies made an apparently unbreakable pact to
NEVER LET ANYONE EVER GO THERE AGAIN! And for some odd reason all these decades later as mentioned prior even the horrific mortal enemies of every nation still uphold this pact. Why?
I think it has more to do with the possibility of a way out as there is of all the alien tech talk etc. that goes around.
We ALL only have 2nd hand info and almost all of it is surely false...just more of a personal suspicion.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

This old image means something...I suspect this may be associated with what is talked about as far as "the choice to know will be yours" but again my personal speculation. This image is attached to searches for the Book of Enoch.

(2) Show this thread