Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Who’s in Antarctica right now?

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

This old image means something...I suspect this may be associated with what is talked about as far as "the choice to know will be yours" but again my personal speculation. This image is attached to searches for the Book of Enoch.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...headed toward the door "out" of the firmament?

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

There's a door?

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It reminds me of the activity that was going on before the 2016 election when everyone & their brother (so to speak) seemed to be jumping on a plane & heading to Antarctica

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Yep, it sure does.

(1) Show this thread