Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

* Married Patriot * NRA Instructor * NRA Range Safety Officer * LE security instructor * Conservative * Christian * I back the Blue & Trump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Cloning Labs & Adrenochrome Factories...

If you watch this video, you'll be a changed person.

https://rumble.com/v493adw-wtpn-situation-update-12424.html

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The Nat Geo ship Endurance, on an expedition. No idea who is on the ship other than Byron Harris, a retired TV journalist.

David Schwartz CTO of Ripple went and saw the thing. even posted a video.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

not me 😝

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

all of the usual suspects…but are they really?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

just like soundgardens song

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...headed toward the door "out" of the firmament?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

This old image means something...I suspect this may be associated with what is talked about as far as "the choice to know will be yours" but again my personal speculation. This image is attached to searches for the Book of Enoch.

(3) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

E T. And please call home

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Reptilians, Bio Droids, and humans?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

No clue

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

MANY ARE IN ANTARTICA

"Antarctica experiences rare total solar eclipse" https://phys.org/news/2021-12-antarctica-rare-total-solar-eclipse.amp

2016 ... after the Pres. Trump won - JKerry (to explain)
then NGringrich to negotiate?
Now ??? ... they all left

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

Christine Lagarde

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

David Schwartz@Joel Katz.

First thing that came to mind was that song from the 90's - "Black Hole Sun" ... I remember the music video for that song was really strange ...

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

🧐🧐🧐Dead in 2017 (suicide ) !!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

David Schwartz- The CTO for XRP

In response Rita Cue to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

10th Mountain Division?

FJB .......Trump is my President

Wonder if they will ever show what is there ?

👀 "Somebodys'" are it seems.... 5 days ago....

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

That ´s why all these very rich people have been buying houses in New Zeland (easy access from there )

(2) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Inquiring minds would like to know...

Feeling some vibes...
Interesting that you mention Antarctica, this WaPo headline tweet this morning caught my eye because it also mentions Antarctica. I also remember a old VK tweet about the eclipse being more important than we know. 👀

@VincentKennedy

Well, religious nut jobs and those who manipulate them have been portraying eclipses as something special or supernatural for literal millennia, so everything is as usual.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

👀 I've been looking into some things lately about the Black Sun & what really lay underneath some of those secret societies like the Thule society, so I find this interesting

(3) Show this thread

And these things too shall be brought into the light.

It is difficult to be patient... but I will begin each day with new resolve.

WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We have overtaken the NAZI & bad aliens there now & all of their tunnels coming in and out of there are either blocked/bombed or occupied by our military but Nana heard that most were bombed.
Their time is over!

I had a "Watcher" show me the other side of the ice wall once.
I will say that for most ppl it would freak them the hell out, as far as appearances, that show ummmm Game of Thrones was not too far off.

But hey we are resilient they will recover!

We can not evolve humanity without the TRUTH!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

so excited!!!! and i would love to see. i kind of pictured dinotopia movie. lufe with the animals and living in unison with the land.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

wow Nana…what a trip that must have been. would love to hear more about it as i havent seen Game of Thrones. Ive been seeking truth for a while now and when a rabbithole is scary or overwhelming I seek God and my peace is restored. I know He controls all of it❣️. Blessings to you my dear❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Antarctica is the Edge of the World as we know it, and I feel fine.

Good afternoon,
Good evening and Good night.

https://youtu.be/bYgfy8TScR0

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Many Governments are there working with the fallen demons and creating the UFOs that America is now seeing. They have Human Cloning Centers, Underground Child Trafficking Tunnels and so much more. NOTHING BUT EVIL. And YOU can NOT go there!!!

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

There are a NAto Awacs flying now the third day around our areal, one round after the other. Its the North National Park of the Black Forrest....hopefully they find something!

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

mil

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Santa?😳

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

Well perhaps his anagram😂

(1) Show this thread