Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Who’s in Antarctica right now?

Feeling some vibes...
Interesting that you mention Antarctica, this WaPo headline tweet this morning caught my eye because it also mentions Antarctica. I also remember a old VK tweet about the eclipse being more important than we know. 👀

@VincentKennedy

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

👀 I've been looking into some things lately about the Black Sun & what really lay underneath some of those secret societies like the Thule society, so I find this interesting

Well, religious nut jobs and those who manipulate them have been portraying eclipses as something special or supernatural for literal millennia, so everything is as usual.

First thing that came to mind was that song from the 90's - "Black Hole Sun" ... I remember the music video for that song was really strange ...

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

Abouta week ago Amanda Grace mentrioned a black hole inone of her propheticwords. you can go to Ark of Grace inistries blog and read it there

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

Yes! I thought of that too. 😎

(2) Show this thread