Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Must watch and SHARE❗️

In response chore Toke to her Publication

She has been on fire!!!

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response chore Toke to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

execept U cant get it anywhere ??? Not in us atleast ....they took it away because i think patent expired soooo i checked there is a conoany called paxmedica who are doing "trials" in africa on asd kids ---because 100 year old parasite drug is too dangerous 😡😡😡😡😡 i would love to get some for my asd child---

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

AND, the prevention for autism is stopping the deliberate protocol of putting toxic chemicals in children!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

My grandchildren are completely unvaxxed. They are homeschooled and have no Television in their home. They do not play on electronics and their natural curiousity is never squelched. I hope my youngest daughter is learning from her older sister how to parent!

(1) Show this thread

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

try the natural version, pine needle tea.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

i think Dr Judy said its not the same ....she was misquoted and PN tea is missing some elements

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Would love a treatment to end ADHD.

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

Stop Vaxing our children to death! The Amish don't have any problems? Hmmmmm ! Wonder why?

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Wonder if that would help young adults with problems??