Only people mentioned by @EAGLE777 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

The words magically appeared. whoa..
That is remarkable

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok now Nana is thinking once again about that ancient book my Guide showed me with a language of symbols that I have yet to be able to find

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Do you mean something like cuneiform language?

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Right on!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

TH4T W45 FUN!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Universe speaks in numbers!
😇👏

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Always ...

(1) Show this thread

After All It Was Easy Like ABC 🔥🔥🔥
Figure Out 8 🤣🤣🤣

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Holy macrell😂that had som e speed to it, i was like meep moop, and then boom This messege serves to prove!!! hahahahaha learning is føn

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

The hardest part was WITH - - - - - -- - - - - OUT

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Easy Peasy! 😁😅

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I read the whole thing through 💖

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

it went faster and faster 😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Very cool! I was a bit worried with all the time stamps and gematria stuff.... although trying very hard, I wasn't sure I was truly "getting it". You made my day - thank you!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

17 = IT

I.T.

(I)nformation (T)echnology

@mkatherine64 on the twitter, until I was suspended.

Wow I can read it. Made this old lady ---5M1L3. !

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

lol that is cool AND yes I can read it

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Very Nice Glad You liked it. God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

That hurt Next time turn the computer up side down huh? Ill have to work on that!😜

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I was just about to suggest that to people..
for vvitches too you know with Halloween right around the corner and everything 😁

(3) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

👊

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Yup!👍

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts