Only people mentioned by @Venkel1971 in this post can reply

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

Grew up doing this.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I pour 2 or 3 large bottles of peroxide in my medium-sized Koi pond, once a month. It's about a 950 gallon pond. It cleans the water and removes some of the algae build up. Not 1 fish has died and they are the fastest moving Koi/goldfish (I have a mix) I've ever had.
My great uncle took a tablespoon every day and lived to be over 100.

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS 💚🌿

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

it's amazing stuff, thank you for your story💜

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

H Peroxide is excellent stock up .. here in eu its scarce. Drs in South Africa are using it to treat patients with covid. hook them onto a drip and fantastic results. I put a few drops into our drinking water every day. Use for wax build uo in ear, toe fungus etc ….. tks for posting extra tips will definitely use

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

My Best friend used food grade hydrogen pyroxide when she had cancer.

A few drops, ONLY, a day in a glass of good clean water.
I think it helps balance the PH so the body isn't as acidic.
Cancer thrives in an acidic environment and can't survive in a PH balanced body - around 7.0.

American diets are highly acidic - especially this time of year!

She was also using CBD oil and careful with what she ate.

She had stage 4 pancreatic cancer and was cancer free in just a few months. Several years now - still cancer free!
Still doing the CBD oil.

Love that - thank you for sharing!!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Freedom Fighter to his Publication

Windex - another chemical that hasn't entered my home in decades!
Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Food grade can be mixed with saline (salt water) and used for nebuluzer treatments to loosen phlegm. Be sure to research how to mix and follow those instrctions accurately. 😇

my ENT 27 yrs ago told me to put a few drops inmy clogged ear 2 to 3 times a day i now do this whenever my ear is plugged it fizzles but it works...tilt your head to the side ...it will tickle lol

There is also a "food grade" that you can take internally. The stuff on the shelf is NOT the food grade!! Don't drink it. Research.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I use this all the time for many of the reasons above