#wwg1wga
#MAGA

Don't forget to watch the water....

and follow me- cause I follow back!

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ˜‰πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€‘

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

The video by Sergeant Robert Horton was a good starting point for me in understanding admiralty law and how the central banks have pillaged countries and people for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0QG63ORkA

SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON - WAR CASTLES Overview - YouTube

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Thanks! I've seen that- I need to watch it again. So much information! When do you think an 'official' announcement will be made regarding Nesara, etc.? If at all?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

War Castle!! I remember hearing about this in the military in 1999.

(2) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

And your birthcertificate shows your dead at sea

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

It's going to be interesting to see how all of this is un-tangled.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

πŸ€” Martitime Law - Hmmm......

Bank
Flow of money
Sea of debt

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Anybody who's been involved in a court proceeding can see how easy it is to 'drown' you.

(1) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Pirate law if you ask me!

In response robin fineman to her Publication

I agree- Just legal games to fool people.

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

change your citizenship status to sovereign. they bound us through our ssn's and b/c's

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Interesting.

(1) Show this thread

...PastTense!!!
#Evergreen

Russell-Jay: Gould.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

No longer!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Amen! The United States Inc. is a defunct entity!

(1) Show this thread