#wwg1wga
#MAGA

Don't forget to watch the water....

and follow me- cause I follow back!

The video by Sergeant Robert Horton was a good starting point for me in understanding admiralty law and how the central banks have pillaged countries and people for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0QG63ORkA

SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON - WAR CASTLES Overview - YouTube

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

War Castle!! I remember hearing about this in the military in 1999.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

One detail about this video that puzzled me was the IRS being kicked out of the country that year. In an interview with Gould, Ramola D asked him why we've been paying taxes since then. He replied that they switched venues to the US Treasury. But I'm hopeful that what I've been hearing and reading about the IRS going away is correct!

(1) Show this thread
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Thanks! I've seen that- I need to watch it again. So much information! When do you think an 'official' announcement will be made regarding Nesara, etc.? If at all?

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I found the way he communicates easier to comprehend than how Russell Jay Gould does. And I'm not criticizing Gould, I know he's making the point about correct communication and the extent to which language has been corrupted.

If there will be an official announcement of NESARA/GESARA, I think it will happen after the "scare" event and the videos of confessions and tribunals are televised. I'm human and I get impatient, but I remind myself that events will happen on Trump and the alliance's timeline, not mine!

Also, I realized I used the word "understand" erroneously! 😳😄. Just so everyone is aware!

(2) Show this thread