#wwg1wga
#MAGA

Don't forget to watch the water....

and follow me- cause I follow back!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

The video by Sergeant Robert Horton was a good starting point for me in understanding admiralty law and how the central banks have pillaged countries and people for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0QG63ORkA

SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON - WAR CASTLES Overview - YouTube

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...

Thanks! I've seen that- I need to watch it again. So much information! When do you think an 'official' announcement will be made regarding Nesara, etc.? If at all?

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Also, I realized I used the word "understand" erroneously! 😳😄. Just so everyone is aware!

I did catch that. 'understand' = Stand under.

(1) Show this thread

I found the way he communicates easier to comprehend than how Russell Jay Gould does. And I'm not criticizing Gould, I know he's making the point about correct communication and the extent to which language has been corrupted.

If there will be an official announcement of NESARA/GESARA, I think it will happen after the "scare" event and the videos of confessions and tribunals are televised. I'm human and I get impatient, but I remind myself that events will happen on Trump and the alliance's timeline, not mine!

I think you're probably right. I listened to Gould too, he's not as organized. Gould makes a good point though. As long as they had police and military to back up their charade, there was nothing anybody could do about it. Only now that we have that military control can we even think about undoing it.

(1) Show this thread