Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication

🤬

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication

Dark and depraved, all of the "elites." Stop supporting Hollyweirdos and celebrities of any kind. Stop buying toys, clothing, movies, books, everything associated with child abuse, trafficking, sexual assault.

(3) Show this thread

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

She is so bad, she has her own mega Q folder

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

A monster in a human skin suit... hope they hang her.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I think (hope) already gone!🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Just evil! All of them!

(1) Show this thread

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

And if the information uncovered is true JBR survived their torture to become Rachel Chandler, Epstein's little blonde child trafficker for the elite right along with GM. How sad is that?

In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication

Good Lord... My stomach rollercoasters every time something else comes out. Nothing surprises me anymore but will say makes me sick to my stomach.😓

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication

Where is the source for this info?

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

Sickos... an ad for Tiegen's cookware showed up in an Oliie's outlet ad. Look what it's called.

In response Jamie Designs to her Publication

Disgusting!

(1) Show this thread