🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Truths..! πŸ˜ͺ
Save Our Children VACT πŸ™πŸ»
(5 pics)

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

And if the information uncovered is true JBR survived their torture to become Rachel Chandler, Epstein's little blonde child trafficker for the elite right along with GM. How sad is that?

Good Lord... My stomach rollercoasters every time something else comes out. Nothing surprises me anymore but will say makes me sick to my stomach.πŸ˜“

In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Then I hope your curiosity doesn't win over for hearing, or watching, the "Frazzledrip" audio or video. Hearing that cured mine. I cried for 3 hours straight and could barely sleep for about 4 weeks. I no longer need the "Evidence", nor do I want it. Those Satanic pedo's are a special kind of deranged.

This is the Rachel Chandler I'm referring to. There are photos of her with Bill Clinton and Eminem.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2L6zTaWoAAsXil.jpg

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Too late, saw enough to know enough...😣
Being an Empath doesn't help me in the least, in fact just the opposite..which is why I get physically queazy. Nothing I can't handle, just holding the line until every child is safe.

(3) Show this thread