Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

It is death from the medications being used to fake the treatment of CV19. Only Trust Americas Frontline Doctors for the correct medications and cost is $96 USD for the Teleconference.

My daughter is a nurse. There is a man in ICU in her hospital who is presumably dying of Covid. His most life threatening symptoms are numerous blood clots and organ failure. These symptoms are synonymous with vax side effects but neither he nor anyone in his family have been vaxxed. My daughter came to me for an explanation but I don't have one.
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. My daughter wants to take the red pill but not yet.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

He needs Ivermectin very soon. What is happening is the effects of the Spike Protein where platelets are attacking these spikes causing blood clots. If he is already experincing organ failure it may be to late.
Remdesavir can cause these symptoms too. It is the treatment of choice of the Cabal.

Does IVM dissolve Blood Clots? I feel like I have one in my Leg. I was near Vaxxed at Thanksgiving! 🤬😡🤬😡. (I do NOT have any Rona symptoms yet)!

I am getting an Ultrasound this AM!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

No, he needs to be on blood thinners to treat blood clots. In general, taking asprin will also help break up these blood clots. But, the MD’s know the Standard Operating Procedure for treating blood clots and if they are not doing this that would raise a lot of Red Flags about the MD’s and hospital.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Vit E is a natural very effective blood thinner *as well as* one of the best *healing/repair* agents for damaged arterial (and all other) cell walls

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

make sure you get the 'natural' one ... 'D' alpha

There's a synthetic one .. 'DL' alpha .. that's not nearly as effective .. though cheaper

Doctors will warn not to take it if you are already on blood thinner 'medication' (I guess it's possible to over thin your blood) which is an indicator that it works and doctors know it.