It is death from the medications being used to fake the treatment of CV19. Only Trust Americas Frontline Doctors for the correct medications and cost is $96 USD for the Teleconference.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Thank you

My daughter is a nurse. There is a man in ICU in her hospital who is presumably dying of Covid. His most life threatening symptoms are numerous blood clots and organ failure. These symptoms are synonymous with vax side effects but neither he nor anyone in his family have been vaxxed. My daughter came to me for an explanation but I don't have one.
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. My daughter wants to take the red pill but not yet.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

You're getting this the wrong way around. COVID sucks because it can cause a cytokine storm in your body, meaning your immune system starts attacking healthy tissue.

In some rare cases this can happen from vaccine administration. Most likely when administered the wrong way.

So no, there is no implication here that the vaccine has anything to do with these symptoms. In fact, it's very unlikely.

The man has COVID with typical COVID symptoms from the sound of it.

(4) Show this thread

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

i have been taking these CoviVits & NAC’s for 2 mo now ordered online from frontline dr’s. i highly recommend! 💊

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

🙏Yep ... taking same stuff here along with homemade HCQ and Black Seed oil ... some of us can figure this sh%$ out !!! TY Jesus!

(1) Show this thread

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Yes! I credit their HCQ script with helping my 78 year old mother with a lung disease and her husband recover in two days.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

did she get more than 1 round? they keep calling me refills...its crazy. i guess i really am high risk!

(1) Show this thread