Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

💥... who’s next?

Where is his brother ?? Dead ??

Great news

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Speaking of winning, Nana would like to play some poker with smiling Jeff Sessions when this is all over????
Heard that he likes to play.
Love that man.
Cant wait to see his next part in this movie.
Such a grin he has.😁😁😁😁

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i love him too! ever since he smacked sniffy pedo Joe's hand away. I knew then, there is a good man.

Thanks Nana - I don't watch / listen to the TV - good to hear ... I see the Greg G and TCarlson clips on Telegram ... yes they are on their own / bringing it - THANKFULLY

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

#WinningWinningWinning

Has anyone noticed that probably half of the crew of Fox from 3yrs ago are just gone and replace by conservatives?

That the gloves seem to have been taken off Patriots like Tucker Carlson, the morning crew, the Ducys, Jesse Watters, Greg Guttfield???

Seriously they have been bringing it for almost 2 months now.
Outright calling it what it is.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Hi Nana! Yes, I have noticed the tide turning on Fox.
Drip, drip, drip.....more truths by the day!
Patriots are in control! 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Hochul next.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Thanks, Chris! We thank you for your service. 🎭

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!