Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Chris Cuomo out.

#WINNING

Speaking of winning, Nana would like to play some poker with smiling Jeff Sessions when this is all over????
Heard that he likes to play.
Love that man.
Cant wait to see his next part in this movie.
Such a grin he has.😁😁😁😁

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thanks Nana - I don't watch / listen to the TV - good to hear ... I see the Greg G and TCarlson clips on Telegram ... yes they are on their own / bringing it - THANKFULLY

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Makes one wonder who is actually in charge of Fox news that they are allowed to do so tho.

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

i love him too! ever since he smacked sniffy pedo Joe's hand away. I knew then, there is a good man.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Yes Nana understands that he was almost the only MOC that had been there for a while that was never dirty.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Did you hear he’s my dad?

JK.

But did you?

lol

A birdie mentioned that he would be sure to tell you about me wanting to play a hand of poker with him.
I so knew that we had won this shit when he could not wipe that grin off his face back last year when he disappeared from the public for the most part.

Tell, Tell. Tell, Nana likes to play will ppl with tells.
Giggles

Kinda like when a dumb blonde, BLONDE sits down to play with a table of all men and asks them to teacher her the game.

Walks away with their money EVERY time!
Just cant believe how damn lucky she was the first time she ever played.

You have to know when it is not to your advantage to be the smartest person in the room.

Smiles

All Angles haven't always been Angels!

Hilarious ...

(3) Show this thread